The key to financial wellness is understanding your financial situation, establishing financial goals and being prepared for the unexpected. Whether you’re looking to reduce debt or increase savings, CDW can help you plan for short and long-term financial stability and success.
CDW’s Coworker Assistance Program
Through Modern Health’s partner, Empathia, you have access to additional work-life benefits who can provide custom services referrals for:
To access go to Modern Health, either in app or via web and from the homepage scroll down and select Explore Benefits – Additional benefits available to you through CDW and choose from the list of complementary offerings.
CDW Credit Union
BCU helps you make the most of your money with products and services like:
- 24/7 online and mobile banking; nationwide access to 70,000-plus surcharge-free ATMs
- High-interest checking with no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees
- Easy access to your free online credit score with SavvyMoney
- Access to financial health building tools through the Life. Money. You.® portal
Your Best Move Yet
CDW coworkers receive 0.125% off BCU’s published rates for a new, primary, first mortgage loan. Call or visit us online to learn more about your home loan benefits with the Credit Union.
- 800-388-7000 ext. 8167
- Learn more about your home loan benefits with BCU
For more information on the credit union or to become a member, visit their website, connect with our CDW Northern IL contact, Jeanette Keo, or call member services for nationwide locations:
- CDW Credit Union
- Janette Keo
- (847) 832-8059
- Member Services (800) 388-7000 | Bilingual Member Services available
Check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds and complete remote check deposits through the BCU free mobile app for iPhone and Android phones.
Saving for Retirement
Participating in the 401(k) Plan makes it easy for you to build your retirement savings. Depending on business results and your own personal contributions, CDW may make a discretionary 401(k) match and/or profit sharing contribution, which can add a significant sum to your savings. You can also find help with retirement planning through CDW’s Coworker Assistance Program.
Saving for the Future
Whether it’s saving for college, buying a house or paying off debt, it’s important to have a plan for how you’ll get there. The Create a Savings Plan tool can provide tips and help you develop a savings plan for your financial priorities.
CDW's Coworker Assistance Program connects you to additional resources for college planning, estate planning, getting out of debt and more.
Protecting Your Income
CDW offers benefits for financial protection for you and your family:
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment, along with Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability can provide peace of mind that you and your family have income if you are unable to work or a tragedy occurs.
- Group Accident Insurance helps cover the cost of unexpected medical and everyday expenses resulting from an accident.
- Group Critical Illness Insurance helps you with additional out-of-pocket costs with certain illnesses.