Now more than ever, social wellness is essential to our well-being. Creating new connections, nurturing relationships, enhancing interpersonal skills and cultivating inclusion are important steps to take in the journey to building a strong social network.
Stay connected to ‘Life at CDW’ by following CDW’s official Instagram account @cdwcareers. Share your photos and updates using #LifeAtCDW.
Connect with coworkers on CDW’s internal social media platform through Microsoft Yammer. Stay on top of internal updates and news via the home page and join affinity groups based on personal and professional interests.
Business Resource Groups
Connect with coworkers united by common interests. Network, socialize and enhance your professional development.
- Black Excellence United (BeU)
- Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Achievement (HOLA)
- Pan Asian Council (PAC)
- Military & Allies Resource Council (MARC)
- Women’s Opportunity Network (WON)
- Alliance for Business Leading Equity (ABLE)
- Business Resource Alliance Valuing Equity (BRAVE)
- Business Resource Inclusion & Diversity for Everyone (BRIDGE)
Whether you want to welcome a new coworker, wish someone a happy birthday, celebrate a career milestone or send thanks and appreciation, the CDW Celebrate IT platform allows coworkers to celebrate life’s moments with a personalized e-card that can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead of time. Go to CDW’s Connect page and select CTMS - Coworker to visit the Celebrate IT page.